The ladies of the Real Housewives of Atlanta are still vacationing in Jamaica where the drama doesn’t end. Tension between Kenya Moore and Kim Fields reaches an all-time high. After a long day of shooting Cynthia Bailey's eyewear commerical on the beach, the ladies get together for a drink. When NeNe Leakes asks where Kim is, Porsha Williams suggests maybe she’s spending some time with her man -- husband Chris Morgan. Phaedra Parks reacts by saying Kim’s husband Chris is “sassy.” Kenya jumps on that -- “They call him Chrissy,” she says, “and I don’t mean Three’s Company.” Kenya goes on to say "people in the business" have been calling them "Tootie and Fruitty" or "Kimmy and Chrissy" for years.
The next day Sheree Whitfield brings Kenya’s comments to Kim's attention. “Comments were made about your husband -- that he’s either fruity or gay.” Even if Chris is gay, Kenya Moore is wrong to imply it for these 5 reasons:
- Kenya barely knows Chris.
- Kenya implies it behind Kim’s back.
- Kenya's being spiteful because she wasn’t the director, like Kim, of Cynthia's commercial.
- Just because Chris isn’t a 6’7” personal trainer like Kenya’s boyfriend Matt or an NFL player like the ex-husbands of Porsha Williams and Sheree Whitfield, doesn’t mean he’s gay.
- And just because he’s a Broadway actor and can tap dance doesn’t mean he’s gay. (Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Gregory Hines -- all of them were/are ladies' men.)
Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sundays at 8pm on Bravo.
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]