The judges of American Idol Season 14, Harry Connick, Jr., Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez, have narrowed down the Top 24 contestants--12 male and 12 female performers. Any one of them could become the American Idol winner, a title that can launch a major career. Voting starts Wednesday, February 25. Below are the American Idol Top 24.
The 12 female contestants:
- Adanna Duru – She was on 'The Voice' (Team Adam Levine).
- Alexis Gomez – Country singer who likes to perform barefooted.
- Jackie ‘Jax’ Cole -- From New Jersey, her signature look is a black X on her face.
- Joey Cook -- The blue-haired accordian player from Virginia.
- Katherine Winston -- Her voice has been compared to "sheets of silk."
- Loren Sharice Lott -- Her dream is to play Nala in the live Lion King musical.
- Lovey James -- Portland teen who already has 12 singles on iTunes.
- Maddie Walker – Country singer with the red hair ends.
- Sarina-Joi Crowe -- "Four times a charm!"
- Shaina ‘Shi’ Scott – She goes by “Shi” because her real name means “beautiful” and she doesn’t like being called beautiful by people she doesn’t know.
- Shannon Berthiaume – The next Janis Joplin.
- Tyanna Jones -- She's one of 11 kids, spent two years homeless and ha a winning smile.
The 12 male contestants:
- Adam Ezegelian – A self-described “kid in some awkward curly-headed body.”
- Clark Beckham – 22 year old street performer from Tennessee.
- Daniel Seavey -- A-dor-a-ble!
- Mark Andrew Pudas -- Landscaper by day, and father of 3-month-old daughter.
- Michael Simeon -- Valedictorian of his high school, studying engineering in college
- Nick Fradiani, Jr. – He and his girlfriend auditioned. She didn't make it, but keeps cheering him on.
- Qaasim Middleton – Former kid actor (The Naked Brothers Band).
- Quentin Alexander – He's got a lot of style; he's nickname is "Little Prince."
- Rayvon Owen -- He's the ringer on the show; like Alfonso Riberio on Dancing with the Stars
- Riley Bria -- Country rocker.
- Savion Wright -- Baylor student who started a GoFundMe campaign to produce album.
- Trevor Douglas Haueisen – The one rocking the Buddy Holly glasses.
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]