Looking for the Kobe Bryant edge? The five-ring thing? That Lakers purple-and-gold hold on your NBA 2K23 prospects.
Then writer Ralston Dacanay at The Miami Herald has your playbook and keeps it simple. Hey Kobe had Phil Jackson to draw up the plays, and you’ve got Dacanay, who puts the questlines in easy step-by-step action format for you.
Good news: It’s easier than the triangle offense Jackson made Michael Jordan and Kobe master.
But like the real Mamba Mentality itself, it’s easy to know what you need to do. The challenge is to do it, and keep doing it. And then keep trying to do it better.
As Dacanay writes at the Herald: “Debuting for the first time on Current Gen, Mamba Mentality is indeed available for players to unlock on the G.O.A.T. Boat by completing two NPC questlines.” And then the bullet points for you.
- Go to the Silver Deck’s Promenade
- Find the NPC named Pippa, who’s wearing a teal shirt near New Balance store
- Complete Pippa’s questline
- Meet with El Capitan Samuel Deuces Complete Samuel’s questline
- Win a 1v1 game against Pippa in MyCOURT
- Receive Mamba Mentality as a reward