Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars has invited five couples in the hip hop music community to participate in group therapy with the hope of saving their relationships and marriages. The five couples on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Hip Hop Edition are:
- Rapper Soulja Boy and Nia Riley of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood
- Rapper Waka Flocka Flame and his wife Tammy Rivera of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
- R&B “Superwoman” singer Lil’ Mo and her husband, pro boxer Karl Dargan
- Rapper Jessica Dime (Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta) and her fiancé Shawne Williams
- Lil’ Fizz of B2K and his ex-girlfriend, Tiffany Campbell of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood
Lil’ Mo’s man pro boxer Karl Dargan aka “The Dynamite” started boxing at the age of seven in 1992. At the 2007 Pan Am Games in Rio de Janeiro, Dargan (143 lbs.) won the gold medal in the Men’s Light Welterweight (he beat Jonathan Gonzalez in the final round). Dargan’s current record is: 19-1 (9 KOs).
Dargan and Lil Mo (born Cynthia Loving) married in 2014 and have a 3-year-old son, Karl Dargan Jr. Dargan is Lil Mo’s third husband: he’s seven years younger than his wife. The couple appeared on Season 8 of Love & Hip Hop: New York. Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Hip Hop Edition airs Thursdays at 10 pm on WE.
@DynamiteKO Karl Dargan of Philadelphia (19-1, 9 KOs) notched his second victory since returning to the ring, winning by UD over Moises Delgadillo of Mexico (17-18-2, 9 KOs). Scores were all 78-73. @Main_Events pic.twitter.com/T8FRQBItGo
— Gayle Falkenthal APR (@PRProSanDiego) November 25, 2018