RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race is back for Season 3. Nine legendary queens from seasons past are battling it out for the crown and induction into the Hall of Fame. Below is a list of all nine which includes Milk aka “The Manly Queen.” Milk is known “mostly for my strange looks from Season 6 of Drag Race.” Milk come out on stage once as pregnant, another time as male RuPaul, and once with a beard which inspired the bearded challenge of Season 7, btw.
Before RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race Season 3, Milk says “I’ve transformed a lot since my (Drag Race) season (which was four years ago), and I’ve developed finesse and higher elevated aesthetics.” Milk elaborates, “I have a lot of nicer things.” Milk also points out “my look was inspired by watching Party Monster.” (see link above) The 2003 film stars Macaulay Culkin as 1980s club kid-turned-killer Michael Alig (see link above). For RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race, Milk says “It’s a last hurrah of sorts. We’ve all been through this before. We’re just show-ponying around.”
The RuPaul’s All-Stars Drag Race Season 3 contestants are:
- Aja — Season 9 from Brooklyn
- Bendelacreme — Season 6’s Miss Congeniality
- Chi Chi Devayne – The Creole Queen from Season 8
- Kennedy Davenport – The Dancing Diva of Texas
- Milk – The Dairy Queen of Season 6
- Morgan McMichaels – The Queen of Los Angeles from Season 2
- Shangela – The Comeback Queen of Season 2 and 3
- Thorgy Thor – Season 8 Queen “who’s bringing the drama and conflama”
- Trixie Mattel – The Comedy Queen from Season 7
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 3 premieres Thursday, January 25th, at 8pm on VH1.