On Season 9 of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, five new couples come to the mansion to figure what’s next for their relationships. One star will admit to sleeping with her husband’s best friend. One will admit to still seeing his ex-wife. And several will try to stage a mutiny and leave the compound. Here are the five couples, which reality TV shows they’re from, and their relationships status (at least at the beginning of the show):
- Teen Mom 2: in the process of divorcing Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin (they have 1 child together; Kailyn has 3 total)
- Love & Hip Hop: New York married couple Peter Gunz and Amina Budderfly (they have 2 kids together; Peter has 10 total)
- Bachelor In Paradise: dating couple JJ Lane and Juelia Kinney (JJ already has a new girlfriend)
- Shahs of Sunset: divorced but now dating Asifa and Bobby (she wants to have a baby)
- Bad Girls Club: Mehgan wants her ex boyfriend DeAndre to settle down
Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars airs Fridays at 9pm on WEtv.