With a new line-up of celebrities competing on Dancing with the Stars, Season 25, professional dancer Artem Chigvintsev has changed his appearance. Paired with WWE Diva Nikki Bella, Artem has dyed his dark hair platinum blond. (He’s kept his beard dark!) Maybe the new hair color will bring the super talented Artem luck on the show.
The 35-year-old Russian-born dancer has been performing on and off on Dancing with the Stars since 2014. Here’s his track record — the 5 reasons Artem may have found a change a good idea:
- Season 19: Artem was paired with actress Lea Thompson (they finished in 6th place)
- Season 20: with singer Patti LaBelle (8th place)
- When he returned for Season 22: actress Mischa Barton (11th place)
- Season 23: Brady Bunch star Maureen McCormick (8th place)
- Season 24: figure skater Nancy Kerrigan (7th place)