Former boxing champ Mike Tyson will be one of the celebrity judges on the game show Superhuman. Hosted by Kal Penn, Superhuman allows super smart people to demonstrate their high intelligence (solving complex math problems in seconds) and extraordinary abilities like frog calling and synesthesia, among others. Why is former heavyweight champion boxer Mike Tyson on the show? Well, the 50-year-old ex-champ has a lot of new business endeavors to promote for one thing. Plus he likes to stay busy. Here are 5 reasons Iron Mike is on the show.
- His new book, Iron Ambition: My Life with Cus D’Amato
- The launching of Mike Tyson Academy, a global fitness and boxing franchise (first one is in Dubai)
- Season 3 of the animated Mike Tyson Mysteries on Adult Swim just premiered in May
- At the Mike Tyson Academy press conference in Dubai, Tyson said, “I’m scared when I’m doing nothing.”
- On Superhuman, Tyson gets to sit next to fellow celeb judge Christina Milani
Superhuman airs Mondays at 9pm on FOX.