Once Upon a Time fans have been anticipating the big musical episode “The Song in Your Heart” all season. And now it’s here (May 7) and it includes the glorious wedding of Emma and Hook. (Jennifer Morrison who plays Emma says the wedding dress was inspired by the real life fairy tale of Princess Grace Kelly, see photo below).
The eight-track soundtrack, “Once Upon a Time: The Musical“, is available to download on iTunes. Each song is $1.29.
- “Powerful Magic” — Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas
- “The Queen Sings” — Lana Parrilla, Lee Arenberg, Tony Amendola, Beverley Elliott, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas
- “Love Doesn’t Stand a Chance” — Lana Parrilla
- “Revenge Is Gonna Be Mine” — Colin O’Donoghue, pirates
- “Wicked Always Wins” — Rebecca Mader
- “Charmings vs. Evil Queen” — Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Lana Parrilla
- “Emma’s Theme” — Jennifer Morrison
- “A Happy Beginning” — Jennifer Morrison, Colin O’Donoghue, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Lana Parrilla, Rebecca Mader, Jared Gilmore, Once Upon a Time: The Musical Episode Chorus
Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8pm ABC.
Day 101: Emma’s wedding gown! So much love and thought went into this dress. Just as #onceuponatime pulls from fairytales and literature – for the wedding, Eddy, Adam, Edwardo, and I felt it would be wonderful to pull from the real life fairytale of Grace Kelly. It is a dress that represents the elegance and simplicity of classic timeless strength mixed with the delicacy of feminity and vulnerability. It is the ultimate balance that Emma has been fighting for throughout the 6 seasons. A wholeness. A balance. Not all one thing or another – But rather, a moment that is genuinely, truly, authentically her without barriers and walls. A woman surrounded by people she loves and is loved by, willing to fight to protect them all as well as herself. The joy of a timeless balance. So honored to wear such a beautiful gown. Eduardo and his team created a piece of art once again. The perfect way to end this round of #101smiles #emmaswan #wedding #uglyducklings