On Bachelor in Paradise, while one bad boy bachelor (Chad Johnson!) is forced to leave early, everyone else gets back to their pursuit of finding love. That includes Emily, and she has a plan. “This isn’t my first rodeo,” she says with pride. While hanging out with Jared Haibon, she says she wants to kiss him — “We have so much in common” (they both like the color blue).
Emily reveals her five-step Bachelor in Paradise plan to get a smooch from Jared:
- Start with some small talk (laser tag, paintball)
- Give a lot of compliments, e.g., “You’re so intelligent. You’re so well put together.”
- Turn on your side, that way your lips are already close to each other. If that doesn’t work…
- Find a way to make sure he puts his arm around you, e.g., scream and jump closer to him after seeing a bug.
- Feel him out by asking “What are you thinking about?”
Emily might not be satisfied with Jared’s answer but she did get him to put his arm around her. Bachelor in Paradise Mondays and Tuesdays at 8pm on ABC.
— Bachelor in Paradise (@BachParadise) August 6, 2016