There are 13 celebrities competing on Season 21 of Dancing With the Stars. As usual, it’s a diverse group of celebs. From superstar singers (Chaka Khan, Nick Carter, Andy Grammer) to reality TV stars (Kim Zolciak Biermann) to champion athletes (Victor Espinoza). There are a few young ones (Hayes Grier, Bindi Irwin) and a few graying (Paula Deen, Gary Busey).
Those who aren’t familiar with Chaka Khan might be surprised to learn that she is the second richest celeb contestant (net worth $30 million). Nick Carter is the richest at $36 million. Here are the DWTS Season 21 celeb contestants listed by net worth:
- Nick Carter is worth $35 million.
- Chaka Khan is worth $30 million.
- Paula Deen’s net worth fluctuates as much as her reputation and weight, $16 million.
- Alexa PenaVega is richer than you think. $12.5 million.
- Tamar Braxton is worth $10 million.
- Kim Zolciak Biermann with NFL playing husband Kroy is worth about $4 million.
- Victor Espinoza, after winning the Triple Crown, is worth $4 million.
- Carlos PenaVega is worth $4 million.
- Bindi Irwin is worth $3 Million.
- Andy Grammer is worth $2 million.
- Hayes Grier – How do you convert 3 million YouTube followers into dollars?
- Alek Skarlatos — Saving lives is priceless. His financial worth is not publicly listed.
- Gary Busey’s net worth is listed as a negative, -$500,000. (He filed for bankruptcy in 2012).