The Chrisley family is slowly becoming America’s favorite reality TV show eavesdrop. Chrisley Knows Best features the fun-loving, acid-tongued patriarch Todd Chrisley — he’s the one who knows best in the title. Just ask him. Or don’t bother — Todd Chrisley will let you know anyway.
The Atlanta-based self-made millionaire who spends $300,000 a year on clothes likes to lay down the law. He and his silver tongue shine like a sun that the other planets — his family members — revolve around. But despite the high-wattage focus at the center, it’s ultimately the family that makes Chrisley Knows Best keep rolling. From Julie Chrisley’s cooking to Savannah’s dating, there’s something for everyone. Think you know your Chrisleys best? Take the Chrisley family quiz. Who said it?
[This Chrisley Quiz has been de-activated. But due to fan requests, we left up the questions since people can look them up! Have fun.]
1) “It’s just me and you supposed to be walking through that door — not me, you and your camel toe.”
2) “Mr. Cocky is Mr. Clueless now.”
3) “I got hit by a car when I was 12 and I didn’t get this type of treatment.”
4) “Nothing beats a hot bowl of creamy, gooey gooey mac & cheese? Nothing!”
5) “Guys who find it acceptable to yell at women out of their car windows obviously have not been raised properly! Where’s your mama?
6) “If my boobs offend you, you gotta go boo!”
7) “Ignorance I can fix. Stupid is forever.”
8) “I think kids that are scheduled and know what to expect are better kids.”
9) “We don’t have to agree. If I don’t like it that’s all that matters.”