Dina Lohan is the mother/manager of child star Lindsay Lohan. The 52-year-old divorcee is now looking for love. Or at least she wants to appear on the reality TV show, The Millionaire Matchmaker with Patti Stanger. Although Dina tells Patti that she’s not going to be a diva while being set-up…guess what? If you think Lindsay is dramatic, wait until you see Dina breakdown at the mixer in front of the cameras.
Here are 6 things you probably didn’t know about Dina. We’re not saying you should…but here goes:
- Her real name is Donata Melina Nicolette Sullivan.
- She majored in dance at New York University.
- She tends to post the same photos (of herself) consecutively three or four times on Facebook. Maybe by accident?
- She once met American Idol contestant Rayvon Owen.
- After filming “The Millionaire Matchmaker,” Dina tweeted: “A private life is a happy life.”
- On International Women’s Day, a Lindsay Lohan fan club tweeted a sexy photo of Dina sitting in the back of a limo with her short dress crawling up her leg, holding a glass of champagne. Dina retweeted it.