The judges of American Idol Season 14, Harry Connick, Jr., Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez, have narrowed down the field to the Top 24 contestants–12 male and 12 female performers. Any one of them could become the American Idol winner, a title that can launch a major career. The Top 12 guys go first — Wednesday, February 25. Be sure to vote for your favorite!
Here are the American Idol Top 12 Guys.
- Adam Ezegelian – A self-described “kid in some awkward curly-headed body.”
- Clark Beckham – 22 year old street performer from Tennessee.
- Daniel Seavey — A-dor-a-ble!
- Mark Andrew Pudas — Landscaper by day, and father of 3-month-old daughter.
- Michael Simeon — Valedictorian of his high school, studying engineering in college
- Nick Fradiani, Jr. – He and his girlfriend auditioned. She didn’t make it, but keeps cheering him on.
- Qaasim Middleton – Former kid actor (The Naked Brothers Band).
- Quentin Alexander – He’s got a lot of style; he’s nickname is “Little Prince.”
- Rayvon Owen — He’s the ringer on the show; like Alfonso Riberio onDancing with the Stars
- Riley Bria — Country rocker.
- Savion Wright — Baylor student who started a GoFundMe campaign to produce album.
- Trevor Douglas Haueisen – The one rocking the Buddy Holly glasses.