The judges of American Idol Season 14 — Harry Connick, Jr., Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez — have narrowed down the field to the Top 24 contestants: 12 male and 12 female performers. Any one of them could become the American Idol winner, a title that can launch a major career. Make sure to vote for your favorite Top 12 Girls on Thursday, February 26 beginning at 8pm.
Here are the American Idol Top 12 Girls:
- Adanna Duru – She was on ‘The Voice’ (Team Adam Levine).
- Alexis Gomez – Country singer who likes to perform barefooted.
- Jackie ‘Jax’ Cole — From New Jersey, her signature look is a black X on her face.
- Joey Cook — The blue-turned-pink haired accordian player from Virginia.
- Katherine Winston — Her voice has been compared to “sheets of silk.”
- Loren Sharice Lott — Her dream is to play Nala in the live Lion King musical.
- Lovey James — Portland teen who already has 12 singles on iTunes.
- Maddie Walker – Country singer with the red hair ends.
- Sarina-Joi Crowe — “Four times a charm!”
- Shaina ‘Shi’ Scott – She goes by “Shi” because her real name means “beautiful” and she doesn’t like being called beautiful by people she doesn’t know.
- Shannon Berthiaume – The next Janis Joplin.
- Tyanna Jones — She’s one of 11 kids, spent two years homeless and has a winning smile.