The semifinals of America’s Got Talent, Season 12 begin on Tuesday, September 5. Twenty-two acts will perform over two weeks (11 per week). Each week, only five acts move onto the finals. After America votes on Tuesday, the three acts that come in fourth, fifth and sixth vie for the Dunkin’ Save on Wednesday during the live broadcast. The one act that receives the most Dunkin’ Save votes goes through to the finals. Then the judges (Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Mel B, and Howie Mandel) chose one act between the two remaining — and send that one through.
The 11 acts performing on Week 1 of America’s Got Talent Semifinals are:
Billy & Emily England, rollerskating siblings
- Chase Goehring, songwriter, singer, GOING TO FINALS
DaNell Daymon & Greater Works, gospel choir
- Darci Lynne, singing ventriloquist, GOING TO FINALS
Eric Jones, magician
- Evie Clair, singer, GOING TO FINALS
Johnny Manuel, singer Mike Yung, subway singer
- Preacher Lawson, stand-up comedian, GOING TO FINALS
- Sara and Hero, dog act, GOING TO FINALS
Yoli Mayor, singer
America’s Got Talent airs Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8pm on NBC.