Will Smelko and Ron Chang are the millennial entrepreneurs behind Ora Organic, a line sustainable plant-based food supplements. They’re pitching their business on Shark Tank (February 24). Two of the five Sharks, Mark Cuban and Robert Herjavec, are already invested in Nuts n More, peanut butter protein spreads. Will they see Ora Organic as a complimentary brand to Nuts n More? Or will Smelko and Chang have to convince one of the three remaining Sharks?
Ora Organic currently makes 5 products:
- Organic Protein Power ($49.99) comes in a vanilla chai flavor, 19g of protein per serving
- Organic Probiotics with Prebiotics Powder ($39.99), the label reads “Trust Your Gut”
- Vegan Probiotics with Prebiotics Capsules ($34.99)
- Plant-based Omega-3 Spray ($44.99)
- Organic Acai Power ($29.99) which goes well with the protein powder or probiotic powder
Shark Tank airs Fridays at 9pm on ABC.