The beauty of Project Runway is that it doesn't matter how old or young a contestant is -- it's about talent, vision and passion. One of the 16 contestants on Project Runway Season 15 is Linda Marcus. The 55-year-old wife and mother of three lives in a gorgeous house in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She's been designing for just five years.
When Linda invited Project Runway into her house, we learned these 5 fun facts about her:
- She tries to cook every single night for her kids.
- She loves vintage clothing and hats.
- She already has a luxury handbag line: Linda Marcus Design (all leather bags made in USA)
- One of the first things she made was leather motorcycle gloves/cuffs.
- She is married to Greg Marcus, President and CEO of Marcus Corporation (movie theatres, hotels and resorts; NYSE: MCS). Marcus Theatres is the fifth largest theatre circuit in the U.S. with more than 50 theatres in the Midwest. Marcus Hotels and Resorts owns and manages 18 hotels, 12 restaurants, and 5 resorts.
Project Runway airs Thursdays at 8pm on Lifetime.The BEST SALES on Amazon NOW ]