There are 16 contestants competing on Project Runway Season 15. In the season premiere, Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn assign their first challenge. After having a couple of glasses of champagne at the launch party, Klum and Gunn tell the designers all the material they need for the challenge is in the room. They need to capture the spirit of the party in their first design using the party decorations.
One of the 16 contestants is Alex Snyder. The 30-year-old lives in San Francisco with his husband. When Alex welcomed Project Runway into their apartment, we learned these 7 fun facts about him:
- He’s crazy about vests. “I don’t think anybody can go wrong with a good vest.”
- He’s all about black (v-necks, jeans, leather jackets)
- He loves houndstooth (“I have it tattooed all over my arm”)
- A lot of his art collection was given to him by his grandparents
- He is the owner of a 10-foot cat condo.
- He says he used to ride rodeo “and compete a lot.”
- On a sneak peek of the season, Alex says "If you're going to cry, go outside."
Project Runway airs Thursdays at 8pm on Lifetime.The BEST SALES on Amazon NOW ]