There are 16 contestants competing on Project Runway Season 15. In the season premiere, Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn assign their first challenge. After having a couple of glasses of champagne at the launch party, Klum and Gunn tell the designers all the material they need for the challenge is in the room. They need to capture the spirit of the party in their first design using the party decorations.
One of the 16 contestants who stands out is Brik Allen. The 26-year-old lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with his family on a farm. When he let the Project Runway cameras into his home, we learn these 7 fun facts about Brik:
- He lives on a real farm, y'all. (Horses, goats, pigs, et al.)
- He studied Textiles, Apparel, Merchandising at LSU (class of 2013)
- He lets his baby goat decide what to watch on TV.
- He has an impressive collection of denim (which he likes to repurpose).
- He’s a very skilled pattern-maker.
- He does not want to dress female wrestlers. “There’s absolutely nothing fashionable about wrestling.”
- He has a hairy chest and likes to braid his long blonde hair. (See photo below.)
Project Runway airs Thursdays at 8pm on Lifetime.
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]