Project Runway is back for Season 15 and co-hosts Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum get straight to business. At the season premiere launch party, they announce to the 16 contestants that their first challenge starts immediately. The challenge is to use the spirit of the party in their first design – and to use the material in the room. Flowers, champagne glasses, balloons, even the pillows and rugs are all up for grabs – and boy are they grabbed.
One of the 16 contestants who stands out is Erin Robertson. The 29-year-old Massachusetts College of Art and Design graduate admits that her weakness is time management but no one has so many creative ideas. Here are 6 reasons to love and/or root for Erin to win Project Runway:
- During the first challenge, she makes a yellow fur jacket made out of wigs.
- She keeps her designer shoes (eBay bargains) in a stack of tiny metal lockers.
- The only thing in her refrigerator is Prosecco.
- She keeps a stuffed squirrel under a glass dome.
- She designed a dress inspired by a bag of Doritos (she made her own Doritos out of felt)
- Her business cards are in the shape of a peeled banana.
Project Runway airs Thursdays at 8pm on Lifetime.Up to 70% off on Hottest Amazon Deals]