Team USA Basketball will compete for gold in this summer's 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The US has an embarrassment of riches to chose from -- and even with players like LeBron James, Steph Curry and Chris Paul not playing Team USA is stocked with superstars.
But in this year of NBA contract upheaval and big player moves, Team USA is notable for how many of its players aren't making transitions at their day jobs. The roster isn't set in stone yet, but considering likely players it consists mainly of people sticking with their current NBA teams.
- Kevin Durant -- changing to Golden State Warriors
- DeMarcus Cousins -- staying for now, but trade rumors rampant
- Jimmy Butler -- staying as the main man in Chicago
- Draymond Green -- staying at GSW
- Paul George -- staying at Pacers
- Kyle Lowry -- staying at Raptors
- Carmelo Anthony -- staying at Knicks
- Klay Thompson -- staying at GSW
- DeMar DeRozan -- really staying at Raptors
- Kyrie Irving -- staying at Cavaliers
- DeAndre Jordan -- Clippers keeper
- Harrison Barnes -- changing to Dallas Mavericks
[Try The All-NEW Amazon Echo Dot]