Donald Trump's businesswoman daughter Ivanka Trump has been dutiful in supporting her father's presidential campaign, even if she didn't quite register in time to vote for him. Ivanka's trending now because she appeared to wince as she stood behind Trump while he threatened to give a speech "discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons." From her look it seems Ivanka has heard this speech already, at the big gold Trump dinner table.
Ivanka Trump is now writing a book, Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success, a #1 new release at Amazon nearly a year before its pub date. What a marketing opportunity she has: Ivanka has had a front row seat for her father's unusual act since she was born. She could easily pull a Justin Halpern, best-selling author of Sh*t My Dad Says. Halpern struck gold by quoting his father on Twitter. The quotes became so popular it led to a TV show that won a People's Choice Award. Donald Trump is trying to do the same thing really. He's already a massive TV star; now he wants to be the people's choice. Ivanka's Sh*t My Dad Says would blow Halpern's homey wisdom away. Here's helping get her started. That crazy Daddy -- let's start with the cutest one.
“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
“Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
“If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
- “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body.”
- “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever.”
- “(John McCain is) not a war hero…. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”
- "For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and bitching."
- "Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers."
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]