Dr. Jenn Mann is the primary therapist and host of VH1 Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn, a reality TV show that will feature five famous families as they participate in an intensive family therapy program. Dr. Jenn has a lot of experience in the field of psychology and with celebrities; she also hosts VH1’s Couples Therapy.
The five families checking-in to Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn include:
- Lindsay Lohan’s parents Dina and Michael; they divorced in 2007, both claim they were physically abused by each other during their marriage.
- Damon Dash of Roc-a-fella Records and Rocawear fame rarely speaks with his brothers Jeremy and Bobby.
- Tiffany “New York” Pollard of Flavor of Love and I Love New York deals with her controlling mother Michelle “Sister” Patterson.
- Teen Moms and sisters Briana and Brittany DeJesus; Briana is the one who had her baby (Nova, now 4), Brittany had an abortion.
- MTV Jackass’ Bam Margera and his mother April who was often a target of his pranks on the show. April claims Bam is abusing alcohol.
Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn airs Wednesdays at 9pm on VH1.
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]