Season 28 of The Amazing Race features 11 teams composed of social media stars. One of the teams is couple Dana Borriello and Matt Steffanina. They’ve been together for four years and are engaged. The Los Angeles duo also works together – they’re professional dancers. Matt is a choreographer and teacher.
Here are seven reasons why Dana and Matt could win The Amazing Race and the $1 million prize:
- Male/female teams tend to win more than others
- They’re dancers, athletes – they have lots of endorphins that reduce stress, making them and others around them happy.
- They’re creative people.
- They’re always in sync, at least physically. (Dance is demanding that way.)
- After dancing together for 4 years, they can predict each other’s moves.
- Matt is a teacher, a job that requires loads of patience.
- They got off to a good start. After the first challenge in Mexico City, they knew what first place feels like.
The Amazing Race airs Fridays at 8pm on CBS.