Amazing Race 28 team Burnie Burns and Ashley Jenkins are not only dating but they work together. Burnie is, among other things, one of the founders of The Know, the Rooster Teeth entertainment channel on YouTube. Ashley is executive producer. Spending all that time together should work in their favor and they proved how well they know each other with an Amazing Race “partner prediction” quiz (see below).
[Burnie Burns’ book Red vs. Blue: The Ultimate Fan Guide is available on Amazon]
Burnie and Ashley agreed on everything from “Who’s the bigger diva?” (Burnie) to “Who’s better at directions?” (Burnie). Other than “Who will be more concerned about their appearance?” Ashley didn’t get a lot of credit but she does point out their collective strong points as a team:
- They know each other very well.
- Male/female teams on The Amazing Race tend to win.
- “We’re very smart, prepared, and fit.” (Watch Burnie suck in his stomach when she says that.)
- “We’re very happy to let the other person do what they’re good at.” (That comes from working together!)
- They know their roles. Ashley admits that Burnie is “better at just about everything than I am, which would be more annoying if I didn’t like him so much. Luckily it’s us against the world, not us against each other.”
The Amazing Race airs Fridays at 8pm on CBS.Up to 70% off on Hottest Amazon Deals]