The Little Women reality TV franchise is spreading its wings and hitting the Peach State. Six women will be featured in Little Women: Atlanta. And just as in other cities, this group of Little Women will partake in catfights, throw water in each other's faces, and get pregnant. The six women include club promoter Emily Fernandez, identical twins Andrea and Amanda Salinas, Bri Barlup, Ashley “Minnie” Ross, and Tiffany "Monie" Cashette.
In the season premiere of Little Women: Atlanta, Monie just quit her job and is looking to start anew, maybe in the hair/weave industry. Here are five fun facts about Monie:
- Monie is 4’6” and from Houston, Texas.
- Monie is a big fan of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta's Stevie J and Joseline.
- The Little Women ATL twins, Amanda and Andrea, taught Monie how to make Chicken Beef Nachos.
- Monie devoutly believes in and often praises Jesus.
- Monie still remembers “the days I prayed for the things I have now.”
Thinking of a master plan?
— Monie Cashette LWATL (@yungmonie2013) November 25, 2015
Little Women: Atlanta airs Wednesdays at 10pm on Lifetime.
[Try The All-NEW Amazon Echo Dot]