Six women will be featured on the new reality TV show, Little Women: Atlanta. Just like the stars of Little Women: LA and Little Women: NY, the Little Women of Atlanta will stir the pot, get into catfights, and throw water at each other’s faces. They will challenge each other emotionally and occasionally stick up for one another. It’s a paradox. And it’s a tried-and-true reality show recipe.
The six women of Little Women: Atlanta include identical twins Andrea and Amanda Salinas, Bri Barlup, Ashley “Minnie” Ross, and Tiffany “Monie” Cashette, and club promoter Emily Fernandez. Here are five fun facts about Emily:
- Emily is a club promoter who’s known as “The Ringleader” of the group
- Emily is 4’1” but not the shortest (Bri is 3’11”)
- Emily has a long cheetah print tattoo running up her leg
- Emily is part of the duo The Cheeks, she’s the Right Cheek (Bri is the left)
- Emily has been criticized by other Little Women for okaying the M-word. “If it’s used in a positive manner, like ‘You a badass mi—-, like you fine’…it’s a compliment,” says Emily. (Watch interview below.)
Little Women: Atlanta airs Wednesdays at 10pm on Lifetime.