Pope Francis is in Washington, DC this week charming the socks off of Catholics and Congress people alike. Next is New York, and then Philadelphia. Pope Francis has “issued a vigorous call to action on issues largely favored by liberals” according to The New York Times, including immigration, environmental legislation, and the end of death penalty. Whether this Pope has any real effect on policy has yet to be seen. But His Holiness sure does make people happy.
That said, sometimes too much of one thing or one person can tire you out, no matter how terrific he might be. Are You Pope Pooped? Take this quick 2paragraphs quiz to decide. If you answer yes to these questions, it’s okay. Just say four Hail Marys and you’re good to go.
- Do you ever wish Pope Francis would wear something else? Like a Knicks jersey?
- Are you tired of people praising Pope Francis for being such a nice guy? C'mon, that's part of the job!
- Are you more stoked than ever to dress up as a devil for Halloween?
- Do you keep picturing Donald Trump calling him "Frank"?
- That cool thing the Vatican does with the smoke signals when they announce a new Pope -- you're secretly looking forward to that?
[Try The All-NEW Amazon Echo Dot]