Janet Jackson is making a comeback. After six years, she’s finally coming out with a new album and going on tour! Her first single from Unbreakable is No Sleeep -- and it’s receiving rave reviews. The icing on the Janet Jackson cake this year will be accepting an ICON award at the BET Awards.
Jackson is an icon, and a trendsetter, and a super businesswoman – she just launched her own record label, Rhythm Nation Records. While doing all of that requires a serious team of professionals, on Twitter, Jackson follows just 8 people. They are:
- Jimmy Jam, her producers aka Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.
- Tony Martinez, her celebrity trainer (he also works with Pink and Britney Spears)
- Kathy Ireland, former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model turned mogul. Note: Janet Jackson is managed by Sterling/Winters which is owned by Kathy Ireland Worldwide.
- Randy Jackson (music producer, former American Idol judge)
- Tyler Perry, movie maker
- Larry King, TV host
- Ryan Seacrest, TV producer/host
- Austin Brown, her nephew (son of Rebbie and her late husband Nathaniel Brown), he’s a singer too.
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]