During the season finale of The Good Wife, Kalinda (Archie Panjabi) will come back to say goodbye to Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies). Co-creator Robert King told TV Guide that the episode will be very satisfying and promises it will be “very emotional.”
Here are 5 fun facts about the talented actress Archie Panjabi who plays Kalinda.
- Panjabi will next appear in the action/thriller movie San Andreas with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. It’s about -- you guessed it --the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California.
- San Andreas isn’t Panjabi 's first major motion picture. She was also in Bend It Like Beckham with Keira Knightley, The Constant Gardener with Rachel Weisz, and A Mighty Heart with Angelina Jolie, among others.
- Panjabi is classically trained in ballet. Hence, her lovely posture.
- Growing up in London, Panjabi's parents’ Hindu friends told them acting was a “low class” profession, but Archie’s mother refused to listen.
- Panjabi got married in 1998 through an arranged marriage, just like her parents. She was 26. Her husband is tailor Rajesh Nihalani. She has said: 'There is a big misconception about arranged marriage.
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]