Teen Mom OG star Farrah Abraham says she wants to become a plastic surgeon. The single mom porn star said that now she’s finished writing her erotica trilogy, she’s taking the time to plan her future. She said: "Hopefully in five years I can go back to school. I really want to get my doctorate and I want to do plastic surgery. So that's just something on top of all of the other things I want to do but that would probably be my end goal."
Here’s what Farrah will need to do in order to become a plastic surgeon:
- Apply to colleges.
- Earn an undergraduate degree (4 Years). Farrah attended the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, where she pursued an associate's degree in culinary arts and management, and then left. To go to medical school, she’ll need to study chemistry, biology and physics.
- Apply to medical school.
- Get accepted at medical school.
- Go to medical school. (4 Years).
- Get into a residency program. (At least 3 years.)
- Undergo a fellowship to specialize. (1 Year)
- Get a license to practice which involves passing the US Medical Licensing Examination.
[Try The All-NEW Amazon Echo Dot]