UPDATE: Here are the American Idol Voting Phone Numbers and Text Codes for the Final Season — 2016
Voting for American Idol begins Wednesday, February 25. You can vote for your favorite American Idol contestants five different ways. The judges (Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.) narrow down the Idol contestant list but your votes will determine who moves on. It will eventually go from 24 to 1 — the American Idol season 14 winner.
You can vote online after the show (voting ends 9am EST the next day) or by text or phone (up to 2 hours after the show). Here are five different ways to vote. You can vote up to 100 times.
1. Go to AmericanIdol.com, and then log onto Facebook. (20 votes)
2. Download the FOX NOW app. (20 votes) For Android. For iPhones.
3. Use Your Google Account: Just search “American Idol Vote” and get the vote tool (20 votes)
4. Text a special “keyword” host Ryan Seacrest will provide each night. (20 votes) See TEXT CODES HERE.
5. Call the toll-free number Ryan Seacrest will provide each night on the show. (20 votes) See PHONE NUMBERS HERE.