The judges of American Idol Season 14, Harry Connick, Jr., Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez, have narrowed down the field to the Top 24 contestants--12 male and 12 female performers. Any one of them could become the American Idol winner, a title that can launch a major career. The Top 12 guys go first -- Wednesday, February 25. Be sure to vote for your favorite!
Here are the American Idol Top 12 Guys.
- Adam Ezegelian – A self-described “kid in some awkward curly-headed body.”
- Clark Beckham – 22 year old street performer from Tennessee.
- Daniel Seavey -- A-dor-a-ble!
- Mark Andrew Pudas -- Landscaper by day, and father of 3-month-old daughter.
- Michael Simeon -- Valedictorian of his high school, studying engineering in college
- Nick Fradiani, Jr. – He and his girlfriend auditioned. She didn't make it, but keeps cheering him on.
- Qaasim Middleton – Former kid actor (The Naked Brothers Band).
- Quentin Alexander – He's got a lot of style; he's nickname is "Little Prince."
- Rayvon Owen -- He's the ringer on the show; like Alfonso Riberio onDancing with the Stars
- Riley Bria -- Country rocker.
- Savion Wright -- Baylor student who started a GoFundMe campaign to produce album.
- Trevor Douglas Haueisen – The one rocking the Buddy Holly glasses.
[Try The All-NEW Amazon Echo Dot]