Professional boxer Manny Pacquiao has agreed to terms for a May 2 bout against welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mayweather has not yet agreed to the terms. Leslie Moonves, the president and CEO of CBS, has been acting as a go-between to finish the deal. According to an ESPN source, “Pacquiao has agreed to a 40 percent cut of the revenue, leaving Mayweather with the remaining 60 percent of a fight most believe will shatter every boxing box office record.”
If the fight happens, it would take place May 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Mayweather has had his past 10 fights there.
[Check out the "Most Interesting Finds" on Amazon ]